Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > well I ride alone again Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
well I ride alone again
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 21, 2006 23:46

well my girlfriends brother controls her childrens trust funds and told her that he would cut them off if she didnt drop me. They are from old money and I guess a lowlife biker wasnt good enough for them

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 05, 2011 23:24

I know exactly how you feel. My X boyfriend has the same situation with his mother. She controls every part of his life and he allows it for the millions he will receive when she dies. She is mean and hateful and will never die!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 26, 2011 12:36

yeah, some folks don't like the biker type, it's intimidating to them to see someone running around doing what makes them happy. lovin' life ,and livin' the dream. I finaly made it to easy street .

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2011 06:55

if i had a sister i would want her to have the best she could have. you would probably want the best for a daughter or sister
if u had one. you can ride & still have goals & aspirations. if
all you want is a bike & A SHED to keep it under so b it. but some
people want a bike & a decent,warm,cool, nice place to live & be
able to look forward to a secure comfortable life style also.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 15, 2006 09:24

k6car9 write:
i dont care if anybody rides alone
i just want RED N SHERI to come to
GA.

lol about us coming to GA, but the Brother was fucked over by someone he trusted, and we truely hopes he feels better. Some like to ride alone, others love the company of another. Let's hope he finds what he's looking for. Peace.
Red

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 15, 2006 09:23

Amuk1960 write:
Thanks Yall

I have put about 300 miles behind me and feel a lot better now. Its just another of those "just me and my Harley" things...not like I aint been here a thousand times before. I just thought this time would be different, goes to show ya.

Frank

Hope 'ur feelin' better Frank.
Red n Sheri!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 15, 2006 08:12

i dont care if anybody rides alone
i just want RED N SHERI to come to
GA.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 27, 2006 10:47

You said it thunder!!!! Those "Low life bikers" are my bestest friends. They have the biggest hearts and will be the first ones to help you out and be there for you. You never see those "low lifes" WITH the money on the news for running toys for tots runs' at christmas and doing charity runs all year for people who DO need it

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 25, 2006 12:30

Thanks Yall

I have put about 300 miles behind me and feel a lot better now. Its just another of those "just me and my Harley" things...not like I aint been here a thousand times before. I just thought this time would be different, goes to show ya.

Frank

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 23, 2006 17:54

He doesnt control her one bit! If she has the will to make it work she would and say the heck with you bro! Is money more important than happiness...not in my book!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 23, 2006 08:50

Amuk1960 write:
well my girlfriends brother controls her childrens trust funds and told her that he would cut them off if she didnt drop me. They are from old money and I guess a lowlife biker wasnt good enough for them

Typically distributions are in the sole and absolute discretion of the Trustee. But, I certainly doubt that there are written provisions allowing him to control HER mode of life.

Anyway, ask yourself... from the outside. Is this Trust nonsense truly it? Or... is it a convenient excuse.

Good luck to you man.

AJ

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 22, 2006 16:08

Amuk1960 write:

Ya got that all wrong...A lowlife biker is too good for them....They are the scum that thinks controlling peeps w/their position & money is ok to do. Well it isn't that makes they the 'low life' in my book.
Count it as a blessing....there are great women out there looking for a 'low life biker' like yerself...Continue on.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 22, 2006 16:00

Amuk1960 write:

Amuk that is just wrong to do anyone like that. Sounds like you are better off without them in your life!!

If you get to bored down there you could always visit Indiana!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 22, 2006 15:52

Well, me and my bestest pal are here...
CustomLady, (Sheri) and both our hearts go out to you Bro.

We're sure that you'll find the One, one day.

Red n Sheri.

Available only
to logged in members