Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > question for the guys Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
question for the guys
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 02, 2005 13:00

hi im new to this site and i just read the question for the ladies and now im asking the guys.
Is there not any guys out there who wants a good ol'lady. And who isnt gonna dump her after a year. It hurts when you give everything you have and then be told that he wants to be single again. Please tell me.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 13, 2006 05:23

Well if you gave everything you have then what is left? Don't be desparate. There are people here who post pictures that are not current,they will use you and then leave. There are users here. They know who they are and so do I.
Good luck.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 11, 2006 07:26

Ok...let's get real here. I have had the good fortune of having a few of the best women in the world in my life. They were true ladies in every sense of the word, and never once did they mind being called my "ol' lady". Now I hear some of you people say "I'm not old" or whatever. I suppose you're the same people who would complain if I called you my "girlfriend" because you're not a girl, you're a woman. Please folks, the only person who cares should be the woman being called "my ol' lady". If she doesn't have a problem with it, why should you? If I dated someone who didn't like it, I wouldn't call her that. And typically when I refer to my lady, it's just that, she's "my lady". But aren't there much more important things to talk about than what some guy calls his partner/woman/lady/significant other? Why not try starting a thread about how difficult it is to find someone when you are a single parent, or when you smoke and your potential partner doesn't, or drugs and drinking. Surely this would make for much better fodder than "hey man, you shouldn't call yer ol' lady yer ol' lady man, it's so totally disrespectful." So come on, I dare you, start a topic that actually freaking has some meaning to it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 30, 2006 19:57

yea you should know you been in a few of them

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 20, 2006 21:46

itsybitsyme write:
DirtyBikers4Eva write:
itsybitsyme write:
From the "OL Lady" statement you made. I would gather that he probably had NO respect for you, cause if he had, you would have never allowed your self to be labeled " OL LADY" by him or yourself.
" Every rose has its thorns"
I wish you Luck in your search.
I for one was offended by the OL LADY bit...I am 42 and I refuse to be labeled an OL LADY by anyone.
People seem to be reacting to that statement more then your question.
Work on yourself.. learn to Love yourself... Dont let no one label you as there OL LADY... there's no respect at all in that saying. In order to find love, you must first show yourself LOVEABLE...
Good Luck to you.
Itsy

What truly amazes me is that you would sweat a issue as small as this one. If its meant in a loving manner then why would you take issue with it.. Seems to me there are more important issues than that and how a term is spoken is how it should be taken.

That is true.
If it is spoken in LOVE, then perhaps it would be alright with some people,
I simply would just rather be Called " MY LADY" rather then " Ol Lady".

an 'Ol Lady can be 20, or 60 - or more. it is a term used for one's love, companion, spouse, significant other, etc. it is meant in love and is intended to say "This is MY woman and I am proud to call her mine. She belongs to me and I belong to her". it has absolutely nothing to do with age. why would anyone have a problem with that? maybe that attitude is why you are not anyone's 'Ol Lady. damn. lighten up!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 19, 2006 22:33

thunderunderme write:
DirtyBikers4Eva write:

contessa_98 write:

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
Ol Lady is a endearing term with "most" bikers!!" I luv when Guy calls me his Ol' Lady.. I call him my ol' man and my Daddy, and My Master and whatever makes him do that thing with his tongue!! LMAO!!

Love the necklace!!

lmao yeah my old man bought it for me... roflmao!!

Well shoot...he must not respect you nor you yourself to give you a necklace like that and for you to actually wear it. In public no less.

I got a pearl necklace from my ol' man a couple times too!! I can't wait til I get another!! ***slutty biker slut**
Im such a happy girl!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 18, 2006 18:05

I've done some checking on the parent company and their other match sites.
Well over 30 other match sites.. WE may be the largest with paying members, I didnt have time to check them all but here are the likes of em.. Tallfriends, Ebonyfriends, Nudistfriends, Gothicmatch, Interracialmatch, Militaryfriends, Millionairematch, collegeromances, sportsfriends, deafs, greekcupid, positivesingles, singleparentmatch, catholiccupid, muslimtime, muslimfriends,.. ect.... Their adding more also.. Just havent as of yet...

Take your pick, many for all races, religions-faiths, tastes, afflictions, ages, status..

Some may be of help for their members to hear and chat with others of same interest... As BK has been for many here including me!...

I wont go into detail but just to say the last two are full of hate towards my country, my beliefs and my values.. I wont be contributing to their hate of me and my country.. Bk is a cash cow which is supporting all the free members there and Im upset that as a paying member Here I have contributed to it also.. NO MORE for ME... Check em out yourselves, Religious threads especially.. They dont want peace just our destruction!..
Thats all I ask.. For me Its enough to end things here! Was Stabbed in my back for all Ive put in here (2-yrs now)..

No more money from me...
Will be off to (BAO) USA.. (bike american onl*ine)

Peace & Ride Safe...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 18, 2006 16:49

DirtyBikers4Eva write:

contessa_98 write:

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
Ol Lady is a endearing term with "most" bikers!!" I luv when Guy calls me his Ol' Lady.. I call him my ol' man and my Daddy, and My Master and whatever makes him do that thing with his tongue!! LMAO!!

Love the necklace!!

Well shoot...he must not respect you nor you yourself to give you a necklace like that and for you to actually wear it. In public no less.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 18, 2006 04:14

contessa_98 write:

DirtyBikers4Eva write:

Love the necklace!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 18, 2006 03:15

DirtyBikers4Eva write:

Love the necklace!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 18, 2006 01:52

itsybitsyme write:
From the "OL Lady" statement you made. I would gather that he probably had NO respect for you, cause if he had, you would have never allowed your self to be labeled " OL LADY" by him or yourself.
" Every rose has its thorns"
I wish you Luck in your search.
I for one was offended by the OL LADY bit...I am 42 and I refuse to be labeled an OL LADY by anyone.
People seem to be reacting to that statement more then your question.
Work on yourself.. learn to Love yourself... Dont let no one label you as there OL LADY... there's no respect at all in that saying. In order to find love, you must first show yourself LOVEABLE...
Good Luck to you.
Itsy

What truly amazes me is that you would sweat a issue as small as this one. If its meant in a loving manner then why would you take issue with it.. Seems to me there are more important issues than that and how a term is spoken is how it should be taken.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 18, 2006 01:49

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 13, 2006 07:43

Wow, I am impressed with you guys, if all men thought with there big brain like you have expressed life would be easier and relationships might work. I agree with Marzen, we get stuck on the same type of person and wonder why we get hurt! Respect and honesty are the keys!!
Guys I agree the women can be just as bad about not being honest!!
When anyone finds the remedy for this love passion let me know!! :) Oh, and I am not anyones OLE'LADY!! uck

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 12, 2006 14:19

The issue is "perfection" Everyone wants the "perfect" relationship which of course does not exist. And this goes BOTH ways by the way.
Acceptance is REQUIRED by BOTH parties for any relationship to really work and work well. True love involves acceptance and sometime a lot of it. With so many fish in the sea it just seems easier for most to go fishing instead of sorting out the current catch. Passion alway dies and it is in my opinion both parties fault. It takes 2 to tango even if you don't want to dance. Relationships require WORK ... and some people are lazy.
carpasser

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 11, 2006 12:19

longnailsblonde write:
Marzen759 write:
46andlooking write:
hi im new to this site and i just read the question for the ladies and now im asking the guys.
Is there not any guys out there who wants a good ol'lady. And who isnt gonna dump her after a year. It hurts when you give everything you have and then be told that he wants to be single again. Please tell me.

Read the other threads. There are no good or nice guys here. Just ax murderers and people who want puppies. I love puppies. LOL

LMAO YES MARZEN KNOWS. XOXOXX

Hi there

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 11, 2006 12:18

46andlooking write:

You need a little more self respect. First of all I will never want a "good ol' lady" I know you don't mean old, but anyone who wants a guy that calls her his "ol' lady" gets what they deserve. I really don't find that a very endearing term. Just like being called a bit*h. I am not a prude, but I think women deserve more respect than that.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 11, 2006 09:08

hdbabygirl73 write:
I see your point looking for a good man who wont dump you after a year, however..I don't see the point in th "ol'lady" thing? thats all I hear at rallies...is that your ol lady? Do I look old to you mother F**ker? cmon ladies.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 11, 2006 00:46

It's been very painful for you. It was wonderful while it lasted and I imagine you have many good memories. It might be a good thing that it ended when it did so you didn't have a lifetime of regret. You have another opportunity to find someone to appreciate you for the rest of your life. I will keep reading where couples meet up section in hopes of seeing that you have found someone. My best to you, -vetducgirl

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 10, 2006 13:59

I see your point looking for a good man who wont dump you after a year, however..I don't see the point in th "ol'lady" thing? thats all I hear at rallies...is that your ol lady? Do I look old to you mother F**ker? cmon ladies.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 09, 2006 20:06

I would suggest reading the book, "Why Men Love Bitches". and not as in bitch but biatch. Talks about women being strong and decisive in their beliefs/convictions. That turns on Everyone! No one wants a wishy washy person, or someone they can walk all over. Alittle bit of fight is good.