i guess this is the right forum dunno...lol Friends

• View author's info Author posted on Aug 12, 2005 at 07:04

Hi guys/gals,

46 here and just wanted to let everyone know that wheels are in motion now for my move to Connecticut. It was a bit touch and go but now its all in motion. So my ex dumping cause he wanted to be single was a just a nudge for me to start a new life. And with all your feed back to my question for the guys, gave me a kick in the azz and a wake up call. So now I'm looking for friends in the New England area. Feel free to email me anytime thru BK. I will be reading the posts and contributing. Have a great day everyone and Thanks again for the moral support

46andlooking
  • 5Comments

• View author's info posted on Aug 16, 2005 at 04:01

HarleyChic1 write:

46andlooking write:
    Hi guys/gals,

46 here and just wanted to let everyone know that wheels are in motion now for my move to Connecticut. It was a bit touch and go but now its all in motion. So my ex dumping cause he wanted to be single was a just a nudge for me to start a new life. And with all your feed back to my question for the guys, gave me a kick in the azz and a wake up call. So now I'm looking for friends in the New England area. Feel free to email me anytime thru BK. I will be reading the posts and contributing. Have a great day everyone and Thanks again for the moral support

46andlooking

"Good Luck 46 with your move & all the BK men there a great bunch of guys"

You poor thing, more competition now.
  • View author's info posted on Aug 16, 2005 at 03:37

46andlooking write:
    Hi guys/gals,

46andlooking

Just remember When God closes a door ,he opens a window.Enjoy your New start on life.
  • View author's info posted on Aug 15, 2005 at 06:21

Don't forget to give me a shout when you get here & settled in!

Andrea
  • View author's info posted on Aug 15, 2005 at 03:58

best of luck 46, with ur move and ur new life..The guys here are cool..and the ladies are really supportive..Hang tough!
  • View author's info posted on Aug 14, 2005 at 07:19

46andlooking write:
    Hi guys/gals,

46andlooking

good luck with your move and i'm sure that our BK buds in the area will show you a great welcome

if your ever in jersey give a yell
Follow - Email me when people comment