Home > Biker Forums > Friends > i guess this is the right forum dunno...lol Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
i guess this is the right forum dunno...lol
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 12, 2005 07:04

Hi guys/gals,

46 here and just wanted to let everyone know that wheels are in motion now for my move to Connecticut. It was a bit touch and go but now its all in motion. So my ex dumping cause he wanted to be single was a just a nudge for me to start a new life. And with all your feed back to my question for the guys, gave me a kick in the azz and a wake up call. So now I'm looking for friends in the New England area. Feel free to email me anytime thru BK. I will be reading the posts and contributing. Have a great day everyone and Thanks again for the moral support

46andlooking

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 04:01

HarleyChic1 write:

46andlooking write:
Hi guys/gals,

46 here and just wanted to let everyone know that wheels are in motion now for my move to Connecticut. It was a bit touch and go but now its all in motion. So my ex dumping cause he wanted to be single was a just a nudge for me to start a new life. And with all your feed back to my question for the guys, gave me a kick in the azz and a wake up call. So now I'm looking for friends in the New England area. Feel free to email me anytime thru BK. I will be reading the posts and contributing. Have a great day everyone and Thanks again for the moral support

46andlooking

"Good Luck 46 with your move & all the BK men there a great bunch of guys"

You poor thing, more competition now.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 03:37

46andlooking write:
Hi guys/gals,

46andlooking

Just remember When God closes a door ,he opens a window.Enjoy your New start on life.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2005 06:21

Don't forget to give me a shout when you get here & settled in!

Andrea

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2005 03:58

best of luck 46, with ur move and ur new life..The guys here are cool..and the ladies are really supportive..Hang tough!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2005 07:19

46andlooking write:
Hi guys/gals,

46andlooking

good luck with your move and i'm sure that our BK buds in the area will show you a great welcome

if your ever in jersey give a yell