Home > Biker Forums > Friendship > U.K.members,afraid to chat.? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
U.K.members,afraid to chat.?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 07:02

doesnt seem to be much activity on site ,seems to be all concentrated on U.S ,or am i missing something?

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 27, 2005 12:44

there are lots more uk members but they not on this one hi everyone again it looks like its been fairly qiet for a bit uk members any good pubs around you know where bikers go in the winter. The scotch piper on southport road lydiate still has the non weather wary bikers on a wednesday night. The hen and chickens gets a bit silent once the clocks change. any more for any more

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 21, 2005 23:46

hello world here is an announcemenmt -us uk members aint afraid 2 chat.why dont ya try us and see?ffs .(that doesnt apply 2 the people in forums by the way yer cool).

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 20, 2005 07:03

heated grips would be nice but it will soon be the solstice and get warmer bit by bit.

if i sit in the traffic (sometimes i do) the heat ifs funnelled up through my fairing and warmas the nether regions nice.... then when i am warm i nip out and overtake the cars. Bought some new leathers and can fit my jeans underneath them as well. but at least the sun is out here in liverpool UK and its bright.
Anyone going the scotch piper or hen and chicken on wednesday ......

Might wear my wet siut under the leathers see if that makes a difference.

lmao

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 18, 2005 02:53

hahahaha send sum sun over here then .... hence y every one needs heated grips hahaha.. me on the other hand is in the comfort of me duvet hahahaha......
ride safe all

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 13, 2005 05:20

Sorry about the s*ucky weather ya'll....I won't talk about how the weather is here!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 12, 2005 16:00

yorkshires been crap same as over there .all wind n rain n damp.nowt new hehe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 12, 2005 15:00

hi again, yes it's right once u start it is hard to stop, lol and its great hows yorkshire then its been raining and hailing here in liverpool to day but still got out and about a bit.

but got a wee bit cold today and glad i was on the sprint with the fairing n all........ brrrrrrrrrrr

time to buy new long johns me thinks lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 11, 2005 11:29

i know that zed n its appreciated but i aint bein hard on anyone.maybe am the wrong side of the pond for any guy 2 consider a relationship but the only im's have had have been off a couple of guys who seem hellbent on tellin me they gotta hardon and r gonna screw their wives n think of me while doing it helloooooooooooooooooooooo.so work it out.the only people who have im'd me who have been really nice r the ones from the forum.thankyou 2 them

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 10, 2005 07:49

seeme1st write:
vampyre write:
back 2 the original thread subject afraid 2 chat??sheesh the only folks who ever speak r the ones in the forums.its a bit of a pis**r right now.u guys in the forums r great n i love ya but wot gives with the im's?feel like a leper right now.

you are right Vamp--they need their trees shaken up a bit and speak up--we are all pretty friendly--join in all the forums and do like we are hae some group meetings and play

Hey there,don't be too hard on them,I have been a member for a while but as you know have only just started to post,I think it's a case of nerv's or just plain scared,they see you chatting all the time and friendly and all that chit and don't want to impose or are scared they might get booted out or something,and as we all know once they start they don't stop,even when they get a partner,so don't feel bad for them we must try to encourage them more,it's the only way,Oh and Vamp,lady your friends are here if you need to talk...but you knew that.....cheers....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 09, 2005 10:02

well a chatroom wud be great theyd have 2 make an effort then.the only ims have had have been people i speak 2 already thru the forums.it seems a shame that theres no mixing in chatrooms in here.it cud use one n i wrote n told em so when i cancelled my account.feel like am at arms length.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 09, 2005 09:15

vampyre write:
back 2 the original thread subject afraid 2 chat??sheesh the only folks who ever speak r the ones in the forums.its a bit of a pis**r right now.u guys in the forums r great n i love ya but wot gives with the im's?feel like a leper right now.

you are right Vamp--they need their trees shaken up a bit and speak up--we are all pretty friendly--join in all the forums and do like we are hae some group meetings and play

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 09, 2005 05:45

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 01, 2005 08:55

Bigbear2000 write:

Weenie write:

Bigbear2000 write:
Well, needless to say, I'm a fan of the British and their Commonwealth. I've been in most of their countries, except New Zealand and was treated well by these fine people. So anyone want to be penpals with me, send me an email.
Other than that: never mind the thug chickens and everyone shuck your clothes and jump into the pool. ; )

thugs, chickens!! Weenie is lost here, is it anything like Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my!!!

No, dear. You've heard of the Russian Mafia ? Well. I have the Chicken Mafia at the house. They extort pieces of bread on threat of pecking your toes.

OMG, I forgot about the attack chickens, thanks, thought I was having a senior moment!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 01, 2005 08:31

Weenie write:

Bigbear2000 write:
Well, needless to say, I'm a fan of the British and their Commonwealth. I've been in most of their countries, except New Zealand and was treated well by these fine people. So anyone want to be penpals with me, send me an email.
Other than that: never mind the thug chickens and everyone shuck your clothes and jump into the pool. ; )

thugs, chickens!! Weenie is lost here, is it anything like Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my!!!

No, dear. You've heard of the Russian Mafia ? Well. I have the Chicken Mafia at the house. They extort pieces of bread on threat of pecking your toes.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 01, 2005 08:18

Bigbear2000 write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 01, 2005 07:58

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 01, 2005 07:13

OK....Weenie stepping in here!!!! I love making friends and I don't care where they live.... The more the merrier I say!! Who knows, one day in our own ways we will all meet.
OK....Weenie stepping in here!!!! I love making friends and I don't care where they live.... The more the merrier I say!! Who knows, one day in our own ways we will all meet.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 31, 2005 11:36

Bigbear2000 write:

saxon write:
Add your name to the uk thread, maybe start a group who could connect to each other ............

Or you could jump right into the pool, with the rest of us. : )The more the merrier, I say.

i would jump in the pool anyday lol but you got all those thug chickens lol i get about a bit lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 31, 2005 11:34

01AFOXintheUK write:
aint i seen u somewere on merseyside??
aint i seen u somewere on merseyside??

hen and chickens, scotch piper lol