Posted on Dec 26, 2009 at 07:33 AM
This is an article from "Dear Abby":
1. Respect others, even if they don't show the same respect to you. Later in life they may remember the respect.
2. Love with all your heart. Even if it gets broken, you can't say that you never loved.
3. Treat all animals with kindness, and it will be repaid to you a hundredfold.
4. Be honest with the people you love. Honesty really is the best policy.
5. Admit your mistakes: it shows you are human.
6. Learn from your mistakes, but don't dewell on them. Negative thinking will only make you depressed-and that's not good for you or those around you.
7. Tell your family often that you love them. You never know when it will be the last time you get to say it.
8. Never tell others that their dreams are stupid or dumb. Each of us are entitled to our dreams. Who are we to say they won't come true?
9. Realize that the only person you can change is yourself.
10.(This one is from me)Stop and smell the roses, enjoy the beauty of life.
I wish everyone a Happy,Safe and Prosperous New Year!