This is an article from "Dear Abby":
1. Respect others, even if they don't show the same respect to you. Later in life they may remember the respect.
2. Love with all your heart. Even if it gets broken, you can't say that you never loved.
3. Treat all animals with kindness, and it will be repaid to you a hundredfold.
4. Be honest with the people you love. Honesty really is the best policy.
5. Admit your mistakes: it shows you are human.
6. Learn from your mistakes, but don't dewell on them. Negative thinking will only make you depressed-and that's not good for you or those around you.
7. Tell your family often that you love them. You never know when it will be the last time you get to say it.
8. Never tell others that their dreams are stupid or dumb. Each of us are entitled to our dreams. Who are we to say they won't come true?
9. Realize that the only person you can change is yourself.
10.(This one is from me)Stop and smell the roses, enjoy the beauty of life.
I wish everyone a Happy,Safe and Prosperous New Year!
I am so excited, I can hardly wait
My riding buddy will be here soon
We've already set the date
I hope the snow will not delay
The trip he is going to make
He will only be here for a very short stay
Hurry, hurry we have so much to do
One of my fantasies is finally
I will be the best student
You just wait and see
Because one day he will be
Riding beside me
Another Christmas is here
And I am not feeling the cheer
It's just been a very tough year
At least I have the memories of the past
They were meant to last,
And last, and last
So I will look forward to next year
And the promise it will bring
A new decade, a new life, now that it is near