Stole this from someone's profile and loved it
Posted on Dec 09, 2008 at 06:37 PM
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.
* Life may begin at 30, but it doesn't get real interesting until about 60 mph
* If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.
* Midnight bugs taste just as bad as Noon time bugs.
* Saddlebags can never hold everything you want, but they CAN hold everything you need.
* It takes more love to share the saddle than it does to share the bed.
* The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror.
* Never be afraid to slow down.
* Don't ride so late into the night that you sleep through the sunrise.
* Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
* Riding faster than everyone else only guarantees you'll ride alone.
* Never hesitate to ride past the last street light at the edge of town.
* Never do less than forty miles before breakfast.
* If you don't ride in the rain, you don't ride.
* A bike on the road is worth two in the shed.
* Respect the person who has seen the dark side of motorcycling and lived.
* Young riders pick a destination and go... Old riders pick a direction and go.
* A good mechanic will let you watch without charging you for it.
* Sometimes the fastest way to get there is to stop for the night.
* Always back your bike into the curb, and sit where you can see it.
* Work to ride & ride to work.
* Whatever it is, it's better in the wind.
* Two-lane blacktop isn't a highway - it's an attitude.
* When you look down the road, it seems to never end - but you better believe, It does!
* Winter is Nature's way of telling you to polish your bike.
* Keep your bike in good repair.
* Motorcycle boots are NOT comfortable for walking.
* People are like Motorcycles: each is customized a bit differently.
* Sometimes, the best communication happens when you're on separate bikes.
* Good coffee should be indistinguishable from 50 weight motor oil.
* The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.
* When you're riding lead, don't spit.
* Catching a yellow jacket in your shirt @ 70 mph can double your vocabulary.
* If you want to get somewhere before sundown, you can't stop at every tavern.
* There's something ugly about a NEW bike on a trailer.
* Don't lead the pack if you don't know where you're going.
* Practice wrenching on your own bike.
* Everyone crashes. Some get back on. Some don't. Some can't.
* Don't argue with an 18-wheeler.
* Never be ashamed to unlearn an old habit.
* A good long ride can clear your mind, restore your faith, and use up a lot of fuel.
* If you can't get it going with bungee cords and electrician's tape, it's serious.
* If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.
* Bikes parked out front mean good chicken-fried steak inside.
* There are drunk riders. There are old riders. There are NO old, drunk riders.
* Thin leather looks good in the bar, but it won't save your butt from "road rash" if you go down.
* The best modifications cannot be seen from the outside.
* Always replace the cheapest parts first.
* You can forget what you do for a living when your knees are in the breeze.
* Patience is the ability to keep your motor idling.
* Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
* Keep the paint up, and the rubber down!
* There are two types of people in this world, people who ride motorcycles and people who wish they could.
* A friend is someone who'll get out of bed at 2 am to drive his pickup to the middle of nowhere to get you when you're broken down.